Book Now

UK Work Permit Visa from Pakistan

If you need help with getting a visa anywhere in the world, you should talk to a professional visa advisor or an immigration lawyer. Whether you are a local citizen or a foreign national and need expert advice, we can help.
Call our immigration consultants or lawyers for a free consultation at +92-325-9850 736 or fill out our enquiry form to discuss your needs.

UK Work Permit Visa from Pakistan 2024

UK Work Permit Visa From Pakistan 2024

“Discover essential guidelines and requirements for obtaining a UK Work Permit Visa from Pakistan. Our comprehensive blog covers application procedures, eligibility criteria, and expert tips to navigate the process smoothly. Stay informed and prepared with our detailed insights into securing your work permit for the UK.”



A Skilled Worker visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to work for an approved firm.
This visa superseded the Tier 2 (General) work visa.
It also enables you to work in UK seas.


Your job:

To obtain a Skilled Worker visa,

  • you must work for a UK employer approved by the Home Office.
  • Provide a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ (CoS) from your company outlining the role you’ve been offered in the UK.
  • Work in a qualifying occupation.
  • Earn a minimal salary based on your employment type and date of CoS.
  • Eligibility varies by employment.

NOTE: Before applying for a visa, you must first have a verified employment offer.

English Proficiency:

English proficiency is required, including speaking, reading, writing, and understanding. Typically, applicants must demonstrate their proficiency in English.

If you don't qualify for a Skilled Worker visa

You may qualify for another sort of visa to work in the UK.

How long you can stay?

Your visa might be valid for up to 5 years before being extended. When your visa expires or you move employment or employers, you will need to apply to renew or amend it.

If you want to stay longer in the United Kingdom.

You can apply to renew your visa as many times as you want, as long as you match the eligibility requirements.
After 5 years, you may be eligible to apply for permanent residency in the UK (sometimes known as ‘indefinite permission to remain’). This allows you to stay, work, and study here for as long as you choose, as well as apply for benefits if you qualify.

How to Apply?

You must fill out an online application.
The application process varies according on whether:

  • you are from outside the UK or moving to the UK.
  • Extending your current visa in the UK
  • Switching from one visa to another within the UK

NOTE: To change jobs or employers, apply to amend your visa.

If suitable, your partner and children can apply to stay in the UK as ‘dependants’.

How long does it take?

You can apply for a 3 months visa before starting your job in the United Kingdom. Your certificate of sponsorship includes this date.

As part of your application, you must establish your identity and give your documentation.

If you need to make an appointment to do this, you may need to set aside more time. When you begin your application, you will discover whether or not you require one.

Reaching a decision

Once you’ve applied online, verified your identification, and submitted your documents, you’ll normally receive a verdict on your visa within:

  • 3 Weeks: for those outside the UK
  • 8 Weels: Delivery within the UK takes 8 weeks.

You might be able to pay for a quicker decision. The process varies depending on whether you are abroad or within the UK.

How much it costs

To apply, you, your partner, or children must:

  • Pay the application fee
  • Pay the healthcare premium for each year of stay
  • Provide proof of personal savings.
    Check how much money you’ll need.
If you work in public sector healthcare.

If you are a doctor, nurse, or work in health or adult social care, you may be eligible for the Health and Care Worker visa.It is less expensive to apply for and does not require you to pay the annual immigration health premium.

What you can and cannot do?

A Skilled Worker visa allows you to:

  • Work in an eligible job
  • Study
  • Bring your partner and children as ‘dependants’ (if qualified).
  • Take on additional employment if needed.
  • Volunteer
  • Travel overseas and return to UK.
  • If you have resided in the UK for 5 years and complete the eligibility requirements, you can apply for permanent residency (sometimes known as ‘indefinite permission to remain’).

You can’t

  • Apply for most public benefits or the State Pension.
  • Do not change employment or employers without applying for a visa update.

If your application is approved, you will be given a full explanation of everything you can and cannot do with a Skilled Worker visa.

Your Job

UK Work Permit Visa From Pakistan

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *