Book Now

UK Work Permit Visa from Pakistan/ Your Job

If you need help with getting a visa anywhere in the world, you should talk to a professional visa advisor or an immigration lawyer. Whether you are a local citizen or a foreign national and need expert advice, we can help.
Call our immigration consultants or lawyers for a free consultation at +92-325-9850 736 or fill out our enquiry form to discuss your needs.

UK Work Permit Visa From Pakistan/ Jobs

UK Work Permit Visa From Pakistan

“Learn how to secure Jobs in UK work permit visa for Pakistan. To be eligible for a skilled worker visa, your job must qualify for this visa and you must work for a UK employer approved by the Home Office. Discover the requirements and application process now.”


Your Job:

To be eligible for a skilled worker visa, you must meet both of the following requirements:

  • Your job qualifies for this visa.
  • You will work for a UK employer that has been approved by the Home Office.

You must also be compensated at least one of these:

  • The minimum ‘standard’ wage rate for your job.
  • The minimal ‘reduced’ salary rate if you received your certificate of sponsorship (CoS) before April 4, 2024.

The minimum’standard’ salary for your job is

  • £38,700 per year, whichever is higher.
  • Determine the ‘going rate’ for your work.

Employers in the UK are required to pay at least the minimum wage and adhere to weekly working hours regulations. If your employer does not do so, your application will be denied.

Check to See Whether Your Job is Eligible:

  • To determine whether your work is eligible, you must first know its four-digit occupation code.
  • If you’ve already been offered a position, ask your employer for your occupation code.

Look Up Your Profession Code:

  • If you don’t know your occupation code, use the CASCOT coding tool to find it.
  • Not all job titles are represented. If you can’t discover your particular job title, look for similar positions.
  • Make sure the job description corresponds to what you will be doing. Some occupations, such as chefs and cooks, have various codes. Cooks cannot obtain a Skilled Worker visa, although chefs may.

Check Whether An Occupation Code Is Qualified For This Visa:

  • Check the table of qualifying jobs to determine if your occupation code is listed.
  • The table is fairly large. It is ordered according to occupation code, with the fewest numbers at the top. You might be able to use your web browser to look for your code on this page.

The Salary Requirements:

You’ll typically be paid the’standard’ salary rate of at least £38,700 per year, or the ‘going rate’ for your work, whichever is more.

Your yearly income is £39,000, but the market rate for the job you’ll be doing is £45,000. You do not fulfill the normal wage requirements for this visa.

Each occupation code has a unique annual going rate. Find your job’s going rate in the table below:

  • If You Work In Healthcare And Education:

Salary restrictions differ for healthcare and education jobs, where national pay rates apply.

  • When You Can Be Paid Less:

If you do not satisfy the typical salary requirements and do not work in healthcare or education, you may still qualify if your annual salary is at least £30,960.

Determine when you can get paid less.

If you received your certificate of sponsorship (CoS) before April 4, 2024, you may qualify for lower wage requirements.

View The List Of Approved Uk Employers:

You must obtain a job offer from an approved UK business before applying for a Skilled Worker visa. Approved employers are also known as sponsors since they sponsor your travel to or stay in the United Kingdom.

  • View a list of approved UK employers.

If your employer is not currently approved, they may apply for a sponsor licence if they meet the eligibility requirements.

They will have to pay a levy of £536 for small enterprises and charities, or £1,476 for medium and large organisations. A licence application normally takes about 8 weeks to process.

  • If You’re A Carer or Senior Care Worker

If you work as a care worker (code 6135) or senior care worker (code 6136) in England, your employer must register with the Care Quality Commission.

Determine whether your employer is registered with the Care Quality Commission.

If You've Received a Job Offer From An Approved Employer:

Your employer, also known as your sponsor, will ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria. They’ll provide you with a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ to show this.

The certificate of sponsorship is an electronic record, not a tangible paper. It will provide a reference number, which you will require for your visa application.

You must apply for your visa within three months of receiving your sponsorship certificate.

Check the necessary documents for your application.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *